Quality-oriented professional with 5.5+ years of experience and proven skills in writing and editing SEO-friendly content in AP, APA, and MLA format.
Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Content Writer and Editor role at your company.
- Attention to details
- Analytical thinking & planning
- In-depth research & clarification
- Prioritization & time management
- Organization & problem solving
- Strong communication
Well-versed in finance,
health, lifestyle, relationships, psychology and health care, travel, and other topics
in creating blogs,
landing pages, emails and SMS, how-to manuals, listicles and slideshows, and more
Editor and Writer
OnPoint Global >> Miami, FL >> 3 years, 6 months
- Edited content for proper grammar, readability, and effective keyword density
- Supervised and mentored Junior Writers to improve and refine their writing skills regarding changes in content, style, and organization
- Increased analytics and page optimization scores of web pages more than 10 points by revising content with honed SEO practices
- Researched original and modified terms that attract viewers and retain clients
Scorpion Internet Marketing >> Valencia, CA >> 2 years, 4 months
- Maximized clients’ value by writing natural-sounding content with exemplary keyword placement so sales message is more readily received
- Increased traffic to websites by creating value-added and engaging landing pages
- Specialized in providing relevant and compelling content for blogs, static pages and products
Freelance Writer and Editor
Self-employed >> 10+ years
- Work through Remote.com, OutSource.com, iWriter, and the International Association of Professional Writers & Editors (IAPWE) as well as private clients.
- Write and edit website content that adheres to clients’ need.
Comedy Workshops >> Venice, CA >> 1 year, 5 months
- Managed daily operations and organization of workshops, consultations, and events.
- Utilitarian writing tasks included press releases, SEO-friendly website content, collaboration with four-time author Judy Carter on joke and speech writing, and creation and/or proofing social media content across multiple platforms.
Master of Science in Health Care Management
California State University, Los Angeles, CA >> 2012
Bachelor of Art in Psychology
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT >> 2007
- Experienced world traveler with a current passport
- Highly competent with Apple and PC
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Google AdWords, WordPress, Shutterstock, Photoshop, and JIRA
- Solid understanding of basic HTML and web design
- Experience in the entertainment industry and working with celebrities
- Engaging personality for local and cross-cultural meetings